Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug KunenaLogin e Lastes v3.0 non work on Joomla 2.5.11

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Sky_80
HI !!!! :)
I use google translator ... Sorry for my English. :P
After updating to version 3.0 Kunena
I upgraded the plug-in.

mod_kunenalogin_v3.0.0_2013-05-15
mod_kunenalatest_v3.0.0_2013-05-15

These do not seem to work ... Why? I have Joomla 2.5.11.

TNX :kiss:
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
This topic attempts to address two different issues. Please start a separate topic for each issue that you are having a problem with - one topic for Kunena Latest module and the other topic to discuss your problems with Kunena Loginmodule. There are separate categories for each of these two things.

I do not understand what you mean by these two modules not working. Can you try to explain how these two modules do not work, please?

When you post your questions, please include the Kunena configuration report. This will help us to answer your questions quicker. Because you have made this topic too complicated (by asking two questions in the one place), we cannot answer your questions in this topic. Sorry.

*** Topic locked by moderator ***
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds