Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved List of posts awaiting approval?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by digioz
Hello All,

I am fairly new to Kunena, and am still trying to figure out some of the functionality. I am running a Kunena 3 Forum on Joomla 2.5.11 (latest versions) and have set all users who have less then 1 post to require approval for their first post.

If I go inside a Thread, I am able to see unapproved posts and approve them there. I can also click on individual profiles and under the unapproved tab find and approve posts there. What I am however looking for is a single List available either on the forum itself or in the Joomla Administrator section to approve all unapproved posts and threads.

Does this list/feature currently exist?

Thanks,
Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by digioz
I found the answer to this question. It looks like a link appears on the forum index for each forum that has pending posts waiting for approval, that will list all of them in one place. I haven't been able to find the same in the Joomla Admin section of Kunena, but at least there is the first solution.

Thanks,
Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds