Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Frontend cannot save user profile changes

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #1 by Never-in-Doubt
Hi

Trying to edit admin (super user) profile in the front end but the save button doesn't do anything. The cancel does, but saving doesn't do a single thing.

Any clues?

Failing that, how do we edit a profile in the back end so I can have my avatar showing?
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Never-in-Doubt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What's happen exactly when you hit button save ? Are-you logged out ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Nemo10
I was just going to ask the same question.. Mine's J 2.5 and K 3.0.0
I'll add the config file at the end of this message

It seems to me that the "button" is not implemented since all it does if highlight the tag

As for your question, I tried the SAVE and this was the result.. But I wasn't actually logged out.

Look forward to your solution

Oh for a neat solution...
Attachments:

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Never-in-Doubt
Hi

Does anyone from support ever actually read this or do we just uninstall the quite obviously crap forum? There are loads of issues with mine, such as buttons not rendering properly.

see here --> www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...names-not-translated

All in all this is pretty dire. Time to revert back to a better system which will be Discussions. ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communication/forum/13560 )

I am quite saddened that the support here is so crap to be honest.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #6 by Never-in-Doubt

sozzled wrote: This topic was answered here: JUser:: _load: Unable to load user with id

Hi

I started this thread and no, my error is not that error.

Mine doesn't give any error, it is a dead button with no link attached to it. I click it and nothing happens. If you could please check post 1 and see my image upload you'll see, no error shows.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #7 by Never-in-Doubt

Nemo10 wrote: I was just going to ask the same question.. Mine's J 2.5 and K 3.0.0
I'll add the config file at the end of this message

It seems to me that the "button" is not implemented since all it does if highlight the tag

As for your question, I tried the SAVE and this was the result.. But I wasn't actually logged out.

Look forward to your solution

To fix your error, see this --> github.com/xillibit/Kunena/commit/db804b...5de77c37fb380b95058d

More
10 years 10 months ago #8 by Never-in-Doubt

xillibit wrote: Hello,

What's happen exactly when you hit button save ? Are-you logged out ?

No, I am logged in. :)

Nothing happens when you click the save button, it's like the button doesn't exist.

More
10 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
In your case, it sounds like something is clobbering the Mootools Javascript library on your website. Did you read Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Never-in-Doubt

More
10 years 10 months ago #10 by Never-in-Doubt

sozzled wrote: In your case, it sounds like something is clobbering the Mootools Javascript library on your website. Did you read Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena ?

I am using one of the latest templates so quite likely but I cannot change the template which is the overriding objective, to suit an add-on. The add-on gets amended to fix the template ordinarily.

So not prepared to change template as I require a lot of mootools for my template to run. Template used is this: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-hitech

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds