Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Table Error in Joomla 3.3.6

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by chucko
I downloaded Kunena 3.0.1 a few months ago and then tried today to download 3.0.7 to try to correct an 1146 error. I have enclosed the various error messages that has created this mess. I requested my hosting company to restore to an earlier date, they state that they cannot do anything because the table is corrupt. They would not give me any direction to rectify this situation, so i am left to find the solution on my own.

I am not an IP professional, so I need help. I don't know where these tables are kept or how to delete them, if that is what is needed. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Here are the error that are occurring:

Error message when downloading Kunera again to override table corruption or missing tables

1146 Table 'globald6_db.j25_updates' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `j25_updates`

Error message when refreshing joomla admin panel

1146 Table 'globald6_db.j25_updates' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_updates` WHERE `extension_id` > 0 AND `detailsurl` LIKE ' update.kunena.org/% '

Error message deleting all files from joomla admin panel under manage tab

Delete From j25-updates WHERE extension id= 10114

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In your Joomla! intallation it's missing the table #__updates in your database, start looking with phpmyadmin if the table #__updates exist.

If this table is missing you should create it by passing a SQL code into phpmyadmin.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chucko

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by chucko
Replied by chucko on topic Table Error in Joomla 3.3.6
Thanks xillibit for the quick response. I followed your instructions, but not sure where to actually even starting looking as i see that there is many file to look in. I did not see the id=10114 table that seems to be the problem. Please provide more developer for dummies instructions, I am trying to do my best.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
I advise you to do a backup before to appluing the following tip, in phpmyadmin select your database and in SQL tab put the SQL query (you need to put the correct prefix instead of the #_) :
Code:
CREATE TABLE `#__updates` ( `update_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `update_site_id` int(11) default '0', `extension_id` int(11) default '0', `categoryid` int(11) default '0', `name` varchar(100) default '', `description` text NOT NULL, `element` varchar(100) default '', `type` varchar(20) default '', `folder` varchar(20) default '', `client_id` tinyint(3) default '0', `version` varchar(10) default '', `data` text NOT NULL, `detailsurl` text NOT NULL, `infourl` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`update_id`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Available Updates';

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Table Error in Joomla 3.3.6
try first:
backend - extensions manager - database - fix

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds