Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Cannot edit user profiles

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #1 by austinl
I installed Kunena and it is not working. It will not let me change any profile settings. I keep getting this error.

Notice
SQL=UPDATE `joom_it_people` SET registered='1', person_email="[email protected]", person_name="Austin Langley", modified_on="2014-02-13 23:18:18" , modified_by="austin" , username="austin" WHERE `user_id` = 153
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Please post your Kunena Configuration Report (if you can get into the Kunena backend) otherwise you will need to make sure your system meets the required specs for Kunena (and Joomla) and post a link to your site.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds