Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question JFTP: :rename:

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by doc_fbi
JFTP: :rename: was created by doc_fbi
Good day after upgrading to . 3.0, following problem
fall out error "JFTP :: rename:".
In my opinion , this happens when the form is trying to change the picture size in the avatar icon.
judging by logs system tries to put a temporary file using FTP to the folder / tmp / box not in the site root , but the root system , which consequently has no access :
127.0.0.1 UNKNOWN radio-portal [31/Dec/2013: 07:17:41 +0000] "RNFR / tmp/kunena_b362625b9d9a3fac0031af9753c8e67c" 550 -

if you disable uploading via FTP works. But in my case it absenteeism since it is connected with the other components of the site which should work through FTP

where you can correct the path to form a temporary file to download things I need?

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by doc_fbi
Replied by doc_fbi on topic JFTP: :rename:
/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.image.class.php

found a file kunena.image.class.php
replaced it in line 651 $ temp = KunenaPath :: tmpdir (). '/ kunena_'. md5 (rand ());
variable KunenaPath :: tmpdir () with the path kDa has access to FTP (/home/syte/public_html/tmp/

if anyone knows of a variable to the path, write :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic JFTP: :rename:
Hello,

KunenaPath::tmpdir() return tmp directory of joomla if possible else it give default tmp directory from system

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by doc_fbi
Replied by doc_fbi on topic JFTP: :rename:
it is, but for FTP poluchaetsya that the monitored folder from the root of the OS. and to this folder via FTP access poluchtsya can not - you need to add the full path to the folder TMP
podskozhite kakya variable is responsible for this?

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic JFTP: :rename:
Sorry, but i don't understand exactly what you want mean

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds