Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 500 error when uploading photos

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1 by sgower
I am getting reports from some of my forum members that they are getting this error when posting photos to the site. What should the PHP memory be set to? Or could this be something else?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_venture | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #2 by GoremanX
I don't see anything inherently wrong with your PHP memory settings. It's possible that upping the Max execution memory to 64MB might help, but that's just a guess.

Have you experienced the issue yourself?

What size pictures are users trying to upload when this happens?

What browser (type/version) is being used for these attempted uploads?

Have you tried uploading those same pictures in the Playground section of this site to see if the error occurs?

If you do manage to generate this error message on your site, it might be helpful to turn on error reporting and make it happen again to see what the server says is wrong.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by GoremanX.

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by sgower
My hosting service did some checking on their end and they came up with the following: PHP Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/feathe91/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 208
as a possible issue that is creating the 500 ERROR.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You are using Joomla! 2.5 series, it's not supported anymore and your Kunena version is obsolete too.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds