Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved NEW TOPIC and REPLY fail with errors; QUICK REPLY works

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by marinos1
Hi my forum has suddenly stopped working for new topics and replies. When a user users the quick reply option it works fine but new topic or topic reply producers errors.

So after a user writes their post and clicks submit, there is a delay and then a blank page is produced with several errors.

here are the errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/libraries/joomla/application/menu.php on line 63

Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/router.php on line 221

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/router.php on line 227

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/router.php on line 256

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/router.php on line 257

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/application.php on line 465

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/includes/application.php on line 487

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$params in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/templates/beez_20/error.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/hostuser/public_html/mydomainname.com/templates/beez_20/error.php on line 10

and here is my configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beezcopy | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by marinos1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by marinos1
any ideas? I have updated kunena, and its plugins/modules to latest version, joomla updated also, and IddIM. I have no idea what to look for next.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by marinos1
I have turned on kunena debug mode and got a 500 error when trying to just visit the forum.

JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY `id`' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_content` WHERE `id`= ORDER BY `id`

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by marinos1
ok I finally fixed this problem simply by chance after deleting nearly every plugin, module component except for kunena, then upgrading the 2.5 site to joomla 3.1. the forum started working again but still with extensive delay when posting.

the problem was in admin tools professional. Well im not sure if it was there but this is what fixed it. I deleted the .htaccess file created with admin tools and replaced it with joomlas original .htaccess file. Then in admin tools configure WAF tool i made all the active filtering to "no", saved and then put them all back to "yes" except for (XSSShield) and (CSRFShield)just as I had them set before, then saved. Then tested the forum and post worked super quick. I then re created the .htaccess file using admin tools simply for security. Problem gone.

so in short, delete .htaccess file created with admin tools. re-save admin tools waf settings, then re-create .htaccess file.

I have no idea why or how this happened but that's how I fixed it.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by marinos1
ok I just to follow up on this. After refreshing the site the problem started again on my 2.5.14 install. I played a little more with the akeeba configure WAf settings changing them one by one and found that turning "Remote File Inclusion block (RFIShield)" off helped.

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by marinos1
Seams like the main problem was my host dramatically slowing down my smtp email. any action done on my site that generated an email to be sent out was delayed by the host by at least 15 seconds. I had to change to a third party smtp service "elasticemail" and now everything works fine.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds