Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Error pages for Super Users

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by sboehringer
When logged in as super user I can not go into any of the main posting areas (welcome mat, suggestion box) instead I get an error page this only happens with the super user account. We are moderating this board and are unable to approve new posts. Please help.

below is the Kunena Config Report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_clarion | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.2 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.1.0.1559

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Error pages for Super Users
G'day, sboehringer, and welcome to the community.

sboehringer wrote: I get an error page ...

What is the error page that you get?

Your forummenu menu contains references to non-existent and possibly conflicting targets. See Kunena Menu issues - this may or may not be the reason you are getting "an error page" but, until we know what error you are getting, this is something you should fix anyway.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by sboehringer
This is what we get when we click on the "welcome mat" or "suggestions box". Internal error page 500. I have attached a screenshot.
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Error pages for Super Users
*** Topic moved ***

There is information at the top of the page, in the category header, that shows you how to debug HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. It is my guess that, when you are logged-in, there is another Jooma extension loaded on your forum pages that conflicts with Kunena and that is responsible for the errr condition. Remove the other module from appearing on forum pages (when you login with an administrator account) and you will probably fix this problem.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by smdstudios
Hello,

I have been working on this issue with the original poster and I tried turning off all modules and it still hasn't resolved the issue.

How can I debug a 500 server error when I am getting a server error and not a joomla or kunena error with code in it?

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

Start by reading this doc to diagnosize error 500 : www.kunena.org/docs/HTTP_500_Internal_Server_Error

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.658 seconds