Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena with Yootheme

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by oates
Kunena with Yootheme was created by oates
Hi guys,

I had originally posted in another thread but the person who started it, solved his issue and changed the title to something specific to his problem (not just general 500 errors).

Below is my report.

I turned on debug and had some errors with plugins which I turned off...what remains is:

Strict Standards: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with that of cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration() in /home/troid/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 765

Joomla general debug:

JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Path: /logs

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() JROOT/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/includes/application.php:197
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() JROOT/components/com_kunena/kunena.php:76
6 KunenaController->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
7 KunenaView->displayAll() JROOT/libraries/kunena/controller.php:197
8 include() JROOT/libraries/kunena/view.php:85
9 KunenaView->displayFooter() JROOT/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/display.php:24
10 KunenaViewCommon->display() JROOT/libraries/kunena/view.php:319
11 KunenaView->displayLayout() JROOT/components/com_kunena/views/common/view.html.php:29
12 KunenaViewCommon->displayFooter() JROOT/libraries/kunena/view.php:128
13 KunenaViewCommon->getRSSURL() JROOT/components/com_kunena/views/common/view.html.php:339
14 KunenaRoute::_() JROOT/components/com_kunena/views/common/view.html.php:365
15 KunenaRoute::prepare() JROOT/libraries/kunena/route/route.php:104
16 KunenaRouteLegacy::convert() JROOT/libraries/kunena/route/route.php:394
17 JLog::add() JROOT/libraries/kunena/route/legacy.php:544
18 JLog->addLogEntry() JROOT/libraries/joomla/log/log.php:171
19 JLoggerFormattedText->addEntry() JROOT/libraries/joomla/log/log.php:382
20 JLoggerFormattedText->initFile() JROOT/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php:137
21 JFolder::create() JROOT/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php:237
22 JError::raiseWarning() JROOT/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php:264
23 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:276

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() JROOT/index.php:42
2 JError::raiseError() JROOT/includes/application.php:208
3 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_corona | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.16 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.0 | 2013-05-15 [ Wanga ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

I'm able to rollback...managed to find a backup.

But after rolling back..tried one more time, install appears to work although seems almost too fast. Wondering if it is installing right even. I know the conflict is something to do with users, components or plugins somewhere. As we have another site on the server, fresh install and fresh install of kunena 3.0 and it works fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena with Yootheme
Hello,

This error isn't important :

Strict Standards: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with that of cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration() in /home/troid/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 765

The other error indicate that you don't have the correct permissions on your directory /logs and check the owner of this directory, it needs to be apache

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oates

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #3 by oates
Replied by oates on topic Kunena with Yootheme
Hi Xillibit,

Thanks for responding.

What I did (to get back to 2.0.4) since no downgrade is available...

1. Uninstalled Kunena
2. Installed Kunena 2.0.4
3. Took DB tables for Kunena on 3 and overwrote those in 2

Long story short, I got Kunena 2.0.4 working again

www.troid.ca/index.php/forum/index

I've migrated and upgraded all the way from Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 2.5 and from Joomlaboard, Fireboard to Kunena...our forum has made it through all this....

I hope this isn't the end of the road.

hmm...ok, well our backup server is working again so at least we have backup lol.

Now, as for the post above, our /logs folder is owned by me (not apache) and is 755 permissions.

Do you think that would be making the 500 errors.

PS on first attempt to upgrade to Kunena 3, it works, no errors, forum though gives 500 errors, if I try to install again, it fails, even if I physically remove all Kunena folders from FTP and clear cache.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed all occurrences of K 2.5.11 to K 2.0.4

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena with Yootheme
The /logs directory needs to be owned by apache because Kunena/Joomla! want to write files in this directory

Check the path for directories /logs and /tmp in your joomla! configuration file

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds