Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 502 bad gateway after migrating offline to online server

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Vego
I recently migrated my site from my laptop where i developed it under xampp. The site works after migration but when i click Forum button in top menu ther's a 502 bad gateway error
www.hi-revs-racing.cba.pl - check it for yourself.
The problem is that under xampp it's working fine , any ideas what could be wrong ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This generally that there is an issue on your server, check your log if you can see something or ask your hoster.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds