Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Fatal Error (insufficient memory)

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by HardstylerDK
Just upgraded to Kunena 3.0.0.
But after upgrading i'm receiving errors like this and the only way to get rid of them is to disable my Kunena forum.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/elektro4/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 712

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/elektro4/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:712) in /home/elektro4/public_html/libraries/kunena/error.php on line 133

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Nytdesign3 | author: Kasper Schuster Haaning Hansen | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.0 | 2013-05-15 [ Wanga ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1

Modules: None

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Disable all the settings in the Kunena - AlphaUserPoints integration plugin (you do not have AUP installed and so you do not need it).

Uninstall the JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 and JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1 plugins (these require JomSocial to be installed and you do not have this component installed).

Try to simplify your Joomla menu. See Kunena Menu issues in the forum.

Last of all, see Improving Kunena performance for assistance with your fatal error.
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by HardstylerDK
I've tried that. Just remove everything with kunena in it from my phpmyadmin - didn't help. Did it again and installed kunena 2.0.3 - didn't work either, tried 2.0.4 - without any luck.

After all that i began disabling a plugin one by one, which didn't make any difference at all neither.

At the moment i'm out of ideas, and can think of anything else i can do.
More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
It looks like you have removed Kunena from you site and you are running Agora Pro. I assume that you do not require our assistance. This topic can now be closed.
More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by HardstylerDK
I would love to use kunena, but i had to do something to keep my forum running until i've found a solution to the problem.
More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
The simple way to determine what was causing the problems you were having is to use the " When all else fails, try this " approach. It's simple.

Create a test site, away from your production site, install only J! 2.5.11 and K 3.0.0 and nothing else. Make no changes to configuration settings and see if you still have these "insufficient memory" problems. In most cases you will find that it is not Kunena that caused the "insufficient memory" problem but something else you have running with Kunena on your site. When you identify what is that is stealing the memory away from Kunena then you are well on the way to resolving your problem on you production site.

Good luck.
More
10 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
This problem has been resolved and the discussion is closed.
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds