Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Requesting a new template construction for a portal

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Kotsolis
I want a new template construction for my website.
This message goes mostly to sozzled.

- We can't contact you via PM on this forum.
- There is no "Contact" link on your site : kunena-qanda.pcdirections.com.au . No way to send you email.
- Also, there is no way to register in your forum unless we pay a subscription : kunena-qanda.pcdirections.com.au/forum

So this goes to you or any other users that have experience with constructing templates. I'd like a specific template with specific designs and colors. Please add me on Skype : [email protected]

There is no other way to contact you so I share my private details.

ps. I already have a web developer so guys don't use this Skype, unless you are a Kunena template designer.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

Kotsolis wrote: I want a new template construction for my website.
This message goes mostly to sozzled.

- We can't contact you via PM on this forum.

That is correct. The PM feature was removed from this website over 2½ years ago

Kotsolis wrote: - There is no "Contact" link on your site [**link removed **]. No way to send you email.
- Also, there is no way to register in your forum unless we pay a subscription

I need to be very careful in how I answer this question. As you are aware, I am not permitted to directly advertise details about how I run my business, or how people may contact me. Like many thousands of professionals around the world, I choose to run my business in a particular way; others people run their businesses differently.

One of the main problems in using a "contact" link form is that more than 50% of those components are insecure and they are one of the easiest ways for people to hack into your website. The other major problem (from my perspective) is that most people use these "contact" forms to (a) ask the most basic questions like "What happens if I pay you to fix my problem; will you fix it?" or (b) to send spam.

It comes down to a question of trust and fair-dealing. Do you trust someone to do the work and do you have the budget? Very simply, if you don't trust yourself to spend a few dollars (or if you don't even have the few dollars) then that's OK.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Kotsolis
Fine, but I can't discuss with you the price here or exchange paypal details.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by xillibit. Reason: Hide mail adress for guests

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds