Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How can I change how [codes] are shown?

More
11 years 6 months ago #162592 by findelat
Hello,

I am using Kunena 3.07 and Blue Eagle Template with some overrides included at our Joomla template.

But when we use [codes] these are shown with some strange colours.

I paste here an example:





So I would like to change them and I am not sure where to find it. I guess it should be here at the CSS, but colours does not match between these html color codes and those that are shown


Code:
#Kunena div.kmsgtext pre, #Kunena div.kmsgtext code { border-left-color: #F4A94F; border-right-color: #222222; border-top-color: #222222; border-bottom-color: #222222; font-family: "Courier News", Courier, monospace;

Code:
BBCODE BUTTONS -------------------------------------------------------------------- */ #Kunena img.kbbcode:hover { background-color: #e4e4e4; } #Kunena div#kbbcode-size-options span:hover { background-color: #e4e4e4; } #Kunena #kbbcode-toolbar li a:hover { background-color: #e4e4e4; } #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator1, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator2, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator3, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator4, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator5, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator6, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator7, #Kunena ul#kbbcode-toolbar li a#kbbcode-separator8 { background-color: #eeeeee;

Thank you in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162706 by findelat
I forgot to paste my configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : findelat | author: findelat | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.7 | creationdate: 2015-02-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler!
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162710 by 810
its loaded by:

www.riftmaniacos.net//plugins/system/jat...jatypo/typo/typo.css

so you need to add this on your template css:
pre, .code {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162724 by findelat
First of all, thank you.

I guess I miss something because it does not work :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162726 by 810
for me it looks good now
The following user(s) said Thank You: findelat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #162741 by findelat
Well, I have done some overrides at typo.css but still is a kind of messy, I think

This is the code I use at typo.css
Code:
pre,.code { background-color: #666 !important; border: 1px solid #F90 !important; border-left-width: 6px !important; font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif !important; font-size:12px !important; font-style:normal !important; }

I would like to use only one font type, without italics with a clear background and dark types... where can I manage typography?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds