Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Adding a Logo to the Footer?

More
11 years 11 months ago #160048 by vjcoop
Hi:

So I've read all the stuff about removing "powered by" - and I don't need to do that.

I need to add a "development funded by a grant from so-and-so" with a logo to the footer of every page.

I am looking over the template work now. Having trouble finding any kind of structure documentation for the template.

What is the best way for me to add this such that it won't be over-written by an update?
Where can I read up on how to do that?

thank you!

VJCOOP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #160049 by vjcoop
Replied by vjcoop on topic Adding a Logo to the Footer?
Another way of doing this would be to be able to put a module in location "kunena_bottom[xhtml outline]" but I am not seeing what generates that or how I would get a module there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #160052 by 9themestore
Hi VJCOOP,

You try to check the Assignment tab of your module, If want to show all pages you need choose "On All pages" value. Also I suggest you an other solution, you can use the position of your Joomla template and show your logo.

Hope this helps

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds