Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to change "last post" truncated subject in category list

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by greenleafmedia
How can I change how many characters are allowed before kunena truncates the latest subject title in a category list?

Right now it looks to truncate at about 20 characters?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, greenleafmedia, and welcome to Kunena

This seems to be the same question asked in How to extend "last post" in Kunena front page . Is that right? :dry:
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by greenleafmedia
I believe we are asking the same thing? I don't see that it was ever answered?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Would you like me to merge your topic with the other topic (assuming that you are also interested in offering to pay for information that will answer your question)?

As you can see, to increase the number of characters displayed in the "last post" subject, this requires changing the Kunena source code. I have not personally looked to see which line(s) of code, or in which file these lines of code are located, are involved. No specific amount of money was offered and the person who originally asked his question did not give any hint about how to contact him. The question is "unanswered", as you correctly point out, simply because no-one in the community has (a) noticed this question, (b) has bothered to spend their time or (c) has indicated what would be a fair price to ask in exchange for this information.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by greenleafmedia
I would not be willing to pay for someone to find this line of code.

Was hoping to rely on the the community and hope that someone is familiar enough with the software to help point me in the right direction...

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds