Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Combo box problem

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by czarofniq
Combo box problem was created by czarofniq
Hi
Im using Blue Eagle 2.0 template on Kunea 3.02 connected with jomla with template DD Games Portal. I dont know where to post it maby on DD gams but i ty first here.
I have problem with combobox on forum letters are balck and backround and it looks like below
link and its looks on all combobox like subscription ect. I know that template should be blue but in comfiuration i turned on that tempate will be same as jomla.
Where i should change that all combobox background should be white, or i should search for help on jomla or DD games forum
Thx for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Combo box problem
Hi czarofniq,

Please copy and paste the bellow CSS code section to the bottom of the template.css file.
Code:
#Kunena select, #Kunena select option { color: #fff !important; /* or your color code */ }

Regards.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by 9themestore.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds