Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Add more fields in post

More
16 years 1 month ago #57527 by gonzaunit
Hello, I can add one field for example "tags" but show "Internal error: Field is not allowed!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #57533 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Add more fields in post
I'm sorry, but I don't understand how your question relates to support. Can you please explain what is not working for you with K 1.6 in the way that K 1.6 was designed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #57588 by gonzaunit
Kunena works very well, I just want to add a new field

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #57623 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Add more fields in post
I'm sorry, but if K 1.6 works properly then this isn't really a question of support. What you're asking for is for someone to design a new feature. For that reason, I am reallocating this topic to a a more appropriate category. :)
Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #128669 by trpaquette
Replied by trpaquette on topic Add more fields in post
I would also like to know how to add an additional field to posts that can also be searched... If anyone can help with this topic that would be amazing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds