Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved K 2.0.4: Remove (or change) topic icons

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by PinkyRyder
I am pulling my hair out trying to either remove topic icons such "unanswered", "delete", etc. Or at least change them so that only "normal" is used. I have done before but can't seem to figure out how to do it again.
I am using Kunena 2.04 with the Jtouch4k template.
Could some one help me out? Please send me you fee.
Thank you,
Catherine :sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Catherine, and welcome to the community.

It is my guess that this question was probably answered somewhere in this forum a year or two ago - search for "topic icons" in the subject - and you will save yourself the $100 (or whatever it might cost) to pay someone for an hour of their time to help you. The difficulty that you're most likely to encounter is that the focus of this community is on the future of Kunena and the future is not about software that is no longer supported. In general terms, we do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena - K 2.0.4 is unsupported - and, therefore, you might have some trouble getting a quick response here.

My advice to you is to upgrade to K 3.0.2 as soon as possible and then come back to your question after you've done that.

Good luck. :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by PinkyRyder
Thanks for your reply. I did save some money by going into code and removing all the other options. This will do for now.

Thanks again.
catherine

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds