Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved How can I config oldest topic display first like old style?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Tikkibear
I've install kunena 2.0.4 and would like to display topic post in category by oldest topic first. By default if any topic has new reply it will popup to the top of topic's list in category, but I want that if topic has new reply the topic order stay the same ordering and not popup to the top of topic's list in category like old style BBS, how can I config this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
So you want to see just a list of topics in the same order they were added?

Unfortunately we do not have that feature yet (most of it is done, though, but it hasn't been high priority for us).
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Matias.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Tikkibear
Thank! for your reply Matias, anyway could you please point me out which .php file that I can hard code in order to complete my desire above? (specific which line number would be appreciate) My forum's member is elderly people who familiar with old style topic list ordering in old version of BBS, They don't like modern style as it is now.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Topic ordering inside a category is controlled from these lines:

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/blob/2.0/co...ls/category.php#L196
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tikkibear

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by Tikkibear
Thank you!! you are the man!! :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds