Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Willing to pay - digest for Kunena

More
13 years 5 months ago #143001 by epicorg
I need a digest integrated with Kunena. I'm using J!MailAlerts and it's ALMOST there, but not quite what I want. Since nobody at techjoomla or Kunena want to take it on, I'm looking for a hardy soul with a thirst for coding adventure.

Must have:
  • display content in digest, at least introtext
  • user choice of category
  • user choice of frequency

REALLY nice to have:
reply by email capability (like from Yahoogroups digest, which is of course all email...)

We're running Joomla 2.5.9; Kunena 2.0.4.

Contact [email protected]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds