Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Change Date Format for Profile

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #142324 by NutraCea
Hello,

When I'm logged in and go to Forum > Profile I see this on the left side under my avatar:

Rank: Administrator
Register Date: 16 Feb 2013
Last Visit Date: Today
Time Zone: GMT -7:00
Local Time: 21:14
Profile Views: 0

The date and time format used is not American so my visitors assume I'm not from the U.S which is detrimental to me growing my business. Since I'm American and 96% of my visitors are also American I would like them to know that I'm from the U.S.

I would like to be able to change the Date Formatting in Kunena entirely to U.S. (I have completed this work for most of the Joomla 2.5 front end)

This is what I'd like to see:

Rank: Administrator
Register Date: February 16, 2013
Last Visit Date: Today
Time Zone: GMT -7:00
Local Time: 9:14pm MST (U.S. Time Zones = EST CST MST PST)
Profile Views: 0

Does anyone know how/where I can change this?

I have checked the .ini files, checked KunenaDate, COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_REGISTERDATE, Libraries/date.php (is this it?)...etc. and I can't seem to locate where Kunena generates it's dates from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by NutraCea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds