Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Customize "Create New Topic" page?

More
13 years 6 months ago #141948 by jplamp
I apologize if I'm not posting in the right place. I would like to know if it is possible to customize the "Create New Topic" page in Kunena 2.0.4, as illustrated below. I want to add some text where I have placed the red text in the image.




Thanks for any help you can give.

Kunena 4.0.11, Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, DOCman 2.1.5, uddeIM 3.8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #141950 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds