Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Merged Search Categories in Multilingual - Offer to pay

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #141504 by luis25
PLEASE READ SECOND MESSAGE.

THANKS.

This is a test because I am just getting 505 Server Error
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by luis25.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #141505 by luis25
Ok good posting is working now.

Here is what I want.

Ok here is what I have.

I have a multilingual Joomla Site Version 2.5.9 English and Spanish

Right now if I go to the Search Forum inside either language version I can see all categories inside the Search in Categories.

Please see picture below

PICTURE 1: ubrainmedia.com/images/nori.png


What I want is to only display the English Categories inside the English Search. See picture below.


PICTURE 2: ubrainmedia.com/images/nen.png


And Spanish Categories inside the Spanish Search. See picture below.

PICTURE 3: ubrainmedia.com/images/nes.png

Please if you have the solution contact me so we can arrange payment and you send me the solution.

Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by luis25.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #141506 by luis25
I want to accomplish this because if I go to the English forum and search for something I get some of the results from the Spanish Forum and that's something I don't want.

I just want the English results from the English categories and the Spanish Results from the Spanish categories.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds