Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Request: Blank/Empty Kunena 2.0 Plugin Template (or BBCode plugin)

More
13 years 6 months ago #141407 by SaintPeter
I am looking for an "empty" plugin template that I can use to create a simple BBcode extension. The format for plugin files/structure doesn't appear to be documented anywhere on the wiki. I have taken a look at some of the official plugins, but it's not clear to me which parts are required for Kunena and which parts are specific to the plugin itself.

Does such templates exist? Or does anyone have a link to a simple BBCode plugin that I could just modify?

My google searches "kunena plugin", "kunena plugin bbcode", etc, have not been helpful.

I did find the hooks I need to add my BBCode itself, just not how to package it as a plugin.

Regards,
Rex "SaintPeter" Schrader

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #141442 by SaintPeter
I discovered the answer to my problem.

A "Kunena" plugin is just a special case of a Joomla! plugin.

As soon as I looked up how to generate a Joomla! plugin I was able to get this working with relative ease.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds