Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Preventing Image Pop Up to show twice.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by ariaji86
If you use BK Multithumb as your plugin in your joomla content, and you use kunena discuss plugin, with Image Pop Up in Kunena Configuration enabled, you will get all of your image when clicked it will show pop up twice (twice if in kunena thread, 1 if in auto generated thread by kunena discuss plugin). i prevent this happen by like this.

but if you have an easier way, please tell me. because i just find this way by thinking and searching myself, and i dont have any programming skill.

first open /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/bbcode/bbcode.php
find:
Code:
$params->set('ksource', 'kunena'); JPluginHelper::importPlugin('content');

change to:
Code:
$params->set('ksource', 'kunena'); // JPluginHelper::importPlugin('content'); comment by Jiboy // Jiboy Start Here JPluginHelper::importPlugin('content','jw_allvideos'); // Jiboy End Here

or you can change 'jw_allvideos' with your other specific plugin. so BK Multithumb will not be loaded in auto thread, and kunena thread.

i hope any joomla master could make any correction or suggestion about this solution

Thanks for all the hard works

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds