Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved Moving "replies", "title" and topic icons on Index views

More
13 years 7 months ago #140830 by iseca
Hello!

I would know how can I move those elements when you are viewing a forum. I knew how to move it on Kunena 1.6; it was on template/mytemplate/flat.php and searching kcol-first kcol-ktopicreplies and changing the FIRST word to MID was solved, but with the new template it has changed.

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #140832 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I do not understand the question you are asking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #140836 by iseca
Sorry, I attach som images as it is now and as I want to have it:

NOW:



I WANT:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #140837 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I still do not understand the question you are asking. The two pictures you posted look the same to me.

What version of Kunena and what Kunena template version are you using?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #140838 by iseca
Hi sozzled, sorry if I can't explain it better.
I'm useing K 2.0.4 and the default template with a little css modified.

On first image the columns of Number of Replies and Topic Icons are at left, and on the second one, I would want to eliminate the Topic Icons column and move to right the Number of Replies column. I hope this help.

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by iseca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #140841 by sozzled
Thank you for pointing out the differences to me. My eyesight is not very good.

There are several topics on this forum that relate to moving columns around (for example: Change order of columns and placement of data on Index page ). To do this you need to modify the PHP source code. This is a custom template redesign job. I have moved this topic to a different category.

If you would like people to offer you their time and assistance to do this custom work, please post your email address or some other contact information so that people can get in touch with you. If you are offering to pay someone to make these changes for you, please let us know and I will move your topic to a more appropriate category for you.

I hope this helps. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds