Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Can someone please install Kunena for my website

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by hunginator18
hello, i own an online news website and i was wanting one of the staff members to install on my website. please message me back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, hunginator18, and welcome to Kunena.

Installing Kunena for you, on your website, is not a service that we provide.

There is no message facility on this website that people can use to contact you. Please read the information printed at the top of this page if you want people to contact you.

Installing Kunena is really easy. It is just like installing any other Joomla extension. If you spend a little bit of time reading Simple forum setup instructions you will see how easy it really is.

If, on the other hand, you do not want to do this yourself and you would like someone else to do it for you, please let us know (with your contact email address) and whether you are willing to pay someone to do this for you.

I hope this helps. :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Bibliotheca
@Sozzled. Could someone please email me at (m.davis at bibliotheca.com)? We currently use Kunena 1.7.2 on our corporate website and I'd like to have us upgraded to the latest version. We've been having a few users complain about session lifetime - one saying she gets logged out every few minutes, and another saying his session never logs out, even though we have the setting at 4 hours of inactivity. We also would like the email links that users get with updated posts to redirect to the exact post location after they enter their login details on the site.

We are willing to pay someone who is more knowledgable with Kunena to upgrade us to the current version and help us with those specified issues above. If someone could email me, I'd appreciate it.

Meghan

sozzled wrote: G'day, hunginator18, and welcome to Kunena.

If, on the other hand, you do not want to do this yourself and you would like someone else to do it for you, please let us know (with your contact email address) and whether you are willing to pay someone to do this for you.

I hope this helps. :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by Bibliotheca
I'm still waiting for a response on this. And we've now noticed that our forum is showing the body of the posts right justified. Looking for help and willing to pay for it.

Thanks!
m.davis @ bibliotheca.com

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds