Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Any Tutorial or Example for adding bbcode?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by ariaji86
is there any tutorial or an example for adding bbcode
i have read this docs www.kunena.org/docs/OnKunenaBbcodeConstruct and www.kunena.org/docs/OnKunenaBbcodeEditorInit
but i dont know where to start.

before i used kunena 1.7.2 and i have success add a button contain "template tag" for download link, like this below in components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.bbcode.js.php
Code:
kbbcode.addFunction('Download Image', function() { this.wrapSelection('[url=', '][img]http://www.mysite.net/images/download.jpg[/img][/url]', false); }, {'id': 'kbbcode-link-button', 'title': 'Download link with Image', 'alt': 'Download link with Image', 'onmouseover' : 'document.id("helpbox").set("value", "[url=INPUT YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK HERE][img]http://www.mysite.net/images/download.jpg[/img][/url]")'});

so can i include this "template tag" again in my kunena 2.0.4?

Thanks for all the hard works

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by ariaji86
sorry for bump.. i need this badly

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by TKtemp
Hi,

as far I'm aware there are no tutorials for insert new bbcode and you cannot use old code as core of bbcode is different in K1 and K2.

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by ariaji86
yeah that's why i need sample of adding bbcode, i have read kunena docs and comment line in the source code bbcode, but i didnt get it understand..

i'm novice at any programming language, thats why i need sample of adding new bbcode itself

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds