Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Merging 2 websites with Kunena

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1 by John
I am looking for someone who can merge 2 existing Joomla websites, both using Kunena.

Both websites have users, some of them overlapping, both websites use Kunena. The target website is using JomSocial as well. The goal is to merge the userbase and forum posts.

I would like to know if you can merge the two into 1, an estimation of needed time and an estimation of the costs. Both websites are non-profit, if you estimate merging will take hundreds or thousands of dollars, please let me know too so we can change our plans.

If needed you can email me: info(at ) hobbykwekers . nl
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by John.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds