Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question J 1.5.26, Kunena 2.0.3, need to display a forum category into a div

More
13 years 8 months ago #139534 by panda
Hello,

I start using Kunena forum on my site (replacing phpBB3 :) )and I'm working on a new Joomla component that in one view have a tabbed pane and in one tab I really need to display a section of the forum.
This tab has it's body content put into a div. So my question may be rephrased : how could I make displaying one category of Kunena forum into a given div HTML tag?

Thank you a lot for your help,

Panda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds