Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Joomla component to send SMS

More
13 years 8 months ago #139493 by HugoDavid
I need sms component for Joomla to send automatic sms to my website users in case of each login. They will get a registration code on their phone that they need to enter at website login.

I found an OzekiSMS module to joomla ( www.sms-integration.com/sms-messages-fro...-sms-module-134.html ) which will be good for me but I think I cannot configure the http API correctly.

Do you have any suggestions?

TX,

Hugo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds