Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Notify (by email) category moderators individually of new messages posted in the categories that each is responsible for moderating

More
13 years 8 months ago #138994 by adityadid
Hi All,
First of all thanks for a great component. We are using kunena on many of our websites.

We are developing forum for out own website which have separate moderator for each category. I have been able to setup this.
The issue is that when notification emails are being sent the default sender or from email address is that of super administrator. But we want that to be email of moderator.

I searched for the code and found it and I know it could be done using some code changes. But I dont want to hack code instead I want to ask if we could anyhow do it using system plugin or something.

Please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds