Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved Fix K 2.0.3 integration w/CB 1.9 + Joomla 2.5

More
13 years 9 months ago #138411 by robhoff
I installed Community Builder in Joomla 2.5, and then added Kunena 2.0.3. I logged in and saw some of the tabs, but not many. When I click on the Forum tab, it does not go to the Forum.

I need someone to double-check what I did, and have the Forum available as a working tab.

Also, after a user registers and logs in, there seems to be no visible way for them to navigate to tabs area again. I'm not sure if there's a module or plugin I didn't install. Not having a lot of luck, and need help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #138412 by sozzled
Please read the information printed above. How does someone get in touch with you and where is this site of yours?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #138434 by robhoff
Managed to resolve the issue(s).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds