Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Need Help to Fix our Website!

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by SchwartzE
Hi all,

I am the Founder/Manager of a PC Gaming Organisation called 'Tesla'

We have had our Website now for around 8months, but since someone updated to the latest version of Kunena, some things havent worked properly.

And just a few days ago our Forums have suddenly decided to stop working altogether.

I'm completely clueless when it comes to the mechanics of the Website, and we recently had our guy leave the Organisation that was in charge of the site backend.

Im wondering if there is someone out there that could save the day for our Organisation (which has over 45 members and relies heavily on our forums to keep running)

Here is a list of the things that are not working - (kunena V2.0)

1/ We cant display our Forum Signature Images anymore
2/ The 'Latest Posts' is updating at random times and not straight away
3/ Forums can not even be access now at all when we click link from homepage
4/ JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 187 (error on homepage)
5/ COM_KUNENA_TIME_SINCE has suddenly began appearing everywhere in forums and backend

So yeh, if there is anyone out there who thinks they can 100% fix this stuff for us, we would be very thankful for your help. Please contact me and I can arrange access to the backend of the site for you.

Kind regards,

Grant
www.teamtesla.net
[email protected]
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by SchwartzE.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Grant and welcome to Kunena.

I have replied to you via email. Cheers :)
More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by SchwartzE
Hi Sizzled, thanks for your email, but unfortunatly we are in no position to be able to pay for a fix as our Organisation is made up of young members at School or in University.

Im hoping to find someone out there who is willing to help us for free. I know that sounds like a big ask, but i'm certain someone would be willing to help us out.

:)
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
In that case, I will move this topic (placed in the "Custom work - offering to pay") to "Custome work - not offering to pay" category as you are not genuinely in a position to pay. This may then avoid further complications as a result of the misplacement of your request.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Jiminimonka. Reason: Moved topic instead of locking it
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds