Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important Kunena Forum Not Showing Next Page

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by FlameHaze
Hi guys

i have a very strange problem on my site that i cannot find anywhere else and its really annoying the userbase what i have!

Basically the site has a very popular thread that gets to around 50 pages (each showing 50 messages) in 2-3 days. But once it hits this area for users, it does not show the next page for at least 5-10 mins. It does not effect the moderators but when i tried this on a user account, you can post a reply but it will not move you onto the next page even though your message has been posted.

I have tried all kinds of cache setup to see if that was causing the problem and googled the problem over and over again.

The site is below with and also the forum thread that is having this bug.So far the only fix i can find is by starting again, but this is not what we want to do, we moved to this site as the previous site was deleting our thread.

go4bf3.eu
and the thread is here
go4bf3.eu/index.php/forum/general-chat/60-anime-thread

Thank you in advance to anybody who can help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by kiwi3685
That sounds to have all the characteristics of a server limitation, such as memory or something similar. It would possibly help if you posted your Kunena configuration Report.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by FlameHaze
My web hosting states this if it helps you

Memory Limit: 80MB
Scripting execution times: 40 Sec
Parallel processes (count): 15

How can i get that Kunena configuration Report you need to see?
Sorry this is my first time using Kunena!

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by kiwi3685
docs.kunena.org/index.php/K_1.6_Configuration_Report

Ignore that it mentions old versions of Kunena. The instructions are still relevant.

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by FlameHaze
Thank you, here is the report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : uneedo | author: arrowthemes | version: 1.0.3 | creationdate: August 2012

Kunena default template details : Uneedo Template | author: arrowthemes | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: 2012-07-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1 | Kunena Login 2.0.1 | Kunena Search 2.0.1

More
11 years 5 months ago #6 by FlameHaze

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds