Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Images Not showing up

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by rwoonacott
On the forum in a website www.mypitblind.com in Randy's Club House, a week ago guys were loading images into the system, but now when you try to link a image all text does not show up, and one have any idea why this would happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Replied by TKtemp on topic Images Not showing up
Hi,

if you take your site offline, anybody can see this issue and suggest what to do ;)

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by rwoonacott
Replied by rwoonacott on topic Images Not showing up
It would make sense huh? I am an idoit

TKtemp wrote: Hi,

if you take your site offline, anybody can see this issue and suggest what to do ;)

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by rwoonacott
OK now help would be welcome

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by TKtemp
Replied by TKtemp on topic Images Not showing up
Hi,

I see 4 js (jQuery) errors on your post page, few of them could be caused by nissing images inside post. Others are related to some image rotator.

1. You should enable Debug Mode in Kunena Configuration and report here if you see some errors.
2. You need to check if you have installed some modules/plugins/components in last few days
3. You can try to update your Kunena to latest 2.0.2 version, maybe this could solve your issue (take a backup before)

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by rwoonacott
Error I am getting

Upgrading Kunena to version 1.6.4 has failed!
Your forum may be missing some important fixes and some features may be broken.
Please try to upgrade again. If you cannot upgrade to Kunena 1.6.4, you can easily downgrade to the latest working version.
Our support forum can be found from: www.kunena.org
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #7 by rwoonacott
My configuration report is below:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 300M

Joomla default template details : rt_crystalline_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.7 | creationdate: August 19, 2010

Kunena default template details : Crimea | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-04

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal Kunena configuration report in message

More
11 years 6 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Images Not showing up
If you are genuine about being prepared to pay for assistance in this area, please contact me via email (my email address is on the team page). From the looks of your configuration report, the first step is to remove your dependence on J! 1.5 legacy mode; the second step is to upgrade K 1.6.4 to K 2.0.2.

The "MySQL server has gone away" issue is probably a hosting problem and you may need to discuss this with you current web hosting provider. Those kinds of things are not necessarily within an external consultant's ability to fix. I think that the first step on the path to resolving these problems is to discuss this via Skype. Send me an email, if you are interested, and we can make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation after that.

More
11 years 6 months ago #9 by rwoonacott
I want to thank you for your help in this matter, I would like to know how come I cannot purge the deleted files and is there a way of doing them via the database. I keep getting one error that says this is zend site.

More
11 years 6 months ago #10 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Images Not showing up
I think your problems are a bit more "involved" than it would be possible to address them all via the forum here. I have sent an email to you and I invite your response under the conditions I have set out in my private correspondence with you. :)

Time to create page: 0.923 seconds