Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Integrating Kunena user accounts with website custom Joomla user module

More
14 years 3 days ago #134089 by alisalorrine
Hello,

I am the owner of a non-profit and site that has a custom user type that I would like to know how to integrate with Kunena.

In summary, I have four types of user groups. All are registered. Each user has their own profile page which is automatically generated with a user ID.

I do not know how to connect the Kunena profile which the custom profiles created.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds