Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Migration from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 including Kunena 2.02

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by d0npedr0
Would someone please make an fix price offer to migrate my entire website: www.haushueter-forum.info from J 1.5 to J 2.5.
All content e.g. Joomla 1.5.26 and Kunena 2.02!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by svanschu
Contact me over my website please www.schultschik.de I can do that for you. Price depends on what extensions you're using. Best would be if you include a list of those inside the contact form, so I can send you an offer.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #3 by webhenry
This Kunena2.02 is a native Joomla extension compatible with versions 1.5.x and 2.5.x.This jhoomla 1.5 release includes a number of fixes, including compatibility with content plug-ins, issues with attachments, and a category manager ordering issue. There are also a number of small new features that allow posters to change topic icons during reply and the option for disable IP tracking.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by webhenry.

Time to create page: 1.688 seconds