Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Login Button not aligned

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by aboss3
Hi, I have an issue with Kunena login button. It is not aligned with the rest of the form.

Please see the screen shot.

I have searched all over the web, but seems like nobody else is having the same issue.

Please help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
If you were offering to pay someone to fix this problem (caused by your Joomla site template) you would probably have more response more quickly. My only suggestion is for you to read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Lao
Replied by Lao on topic Kunena Login Button not aligned
Your Joomla template is overriding this.
To fix it, just edit your template.css (in your Joomla active template)
At the end add this:
Code:
#Kunena input.kbutton { display: inline; float: none; }

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi aboss3,

Can you post the url link here, i'll help you solve this issue.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds