Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Support of Joomla user plugins in Kunena

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by daviddmf
Support of Joomla user plugins in Kunena

There is a joomla hack to import joomla user profile plugin in an older post which is supposed to work with v1.7 and as I am still running 1.7 I am giving it a go. However is there such a hack for the latest kunena v2?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled

daviddmf wrote: Is there such a hack for the latest kunena v2?

That's a question you will have to ask the person who developed the hack. :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by daviddmf
But you blocked the post so how ?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
You're in luck. For the next couple of days you can use the PM system and so you could write to him, give him your email address, and hope that he writes back to you.

I did not "block" anything. I locked the topic after I answered your question. I did that because we do not want to confuse other people who, even after they read the answer "does this work in the latest version of Kunena?" (and we say "no, it doesn't") they'll still ask the same question. It's simpler this way. Start a new topic (like you have already done here) and hope that someone may be able to give you an answer. Good luck, I hope you find an answer.

Please remember, too, K 1.7 is only supported until 31 August and, after that, all topics relating to K 1.7 will be archived and locked.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds