Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved How to remove "sticky" topics from recent topics view

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by zuks89
Hi all

one maybe simple question how to remove sticky topics from recent topics ?

Screen shot for better view

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, zuks89, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm not going to ask you why you want to do this but, with the standard Kunena software, there is no configurable option to do it. If this is important to you, then you could investigate modifying the source code - you can modify the PHP files as you like - or, if you cannot do this yourself, you could employ a skilled PHP programmer to make the changes for you.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by zuks89

sozzled wrote: G'day, zuks89, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm not going to ask you why you want to do this

Hi,

I have a 75 subforums(Categorys) Priview i got Forum-Audi-A4 i want a sticky topic in that forum (A4) but dont want it in recent topics like a sticky only then if there is some news !

Thanks for a answer

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I wouldn't worry about spending hours trying to find a fix, or paying someone several hundred dollars for one sticky topic. My advice is to leave it alone.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by zuks89

sozzled wrote: I wouldn't worry about spending hours trying to find a fix, or paying someone several hundred dollars for one sticky topic. My advice is to leave it alone.

I want many sticky topics in ever category but not in recent topics view

How then This Forum is working see img

TY for answer

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
Have a look at the Recent Topics view at this website: you will see that sticky topics are normally included in the Recent Topics view.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.584 seconds