Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question layout change just works when logged in ??

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by fczeck
Hello... fresh Kunena 2.1 installed on joomla 1.5.26
The installation was allright and everything was working fine untill... I made something stupid oO

I started to change some values in the database table kunena_users in the columns rank and posts :pinch:

Since this "experiment" the change layout options just works for logged in users, but not for guests. If you click on one of the two shown layout buttons (threaded-, indented-, or flat layout-button) as a guest, the page reloads but the layout just stays the same.

I allready reversed my manual changes in the database and reset the configurationsetting but that did not solve the problem...

Must have something to do with an acctive session? A logged in cooky? If it helps, this is an example link on the indented button:

not logged in:
kosmische-initiative.de/psst/leise/gehei...1&Itemid=317&lang=en

and the same thread and topic as a logged in user:
kosmische-initiative.de/psst/leise/gehei...1&Itemid=317&lang=en

Obviously it's different ??:(?? but I have no idea what it means and how it helps to solve the issue!
Maybe you..?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : themza_j15_75 | author: Juergen Koller | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 21.05.2010

Kunena default template details : bz_dark_r2 | author: bz_kunena-templates | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 2012-07-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1 | UddeIM 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
There is only one supported template for K 2.0.1 at the moment and you are not using it.

If you have issues with a third-party template then you need to discuss those with the author of that template.

I am moving this topic to a more appropriate forum category for you.

Please also read How To Destroy your forum data...

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #3 by fczeck
All right I will never do it again .. -_-

Hmm but despite the unsupported template the layout change for guests was working at least for a while...

And another confusing message from another user where it's still working right now.

So it coul be an ip or even browser related issue? Well I will investigate further and maybe contact bazzaa.org where i got that bz dark r2 temlate.

Thank you so far!
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by fczeck.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds