Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Signature + Other Fields in Jomsocial Edit Details

More
14 years 2 months ago #130496 by jdtoppin
Hey all,

I didn't find this anywhere on the site, at least I don't recall if I did, I'm pretty sure it was Google! Nonetheless, I am not the author, but it is an excellent hack that adds the signature field and all other fields to the edit details in Jomsocial.

Site is coldsystems.net/

Also, if you would like full integration (Jomsocial Menu on the Kunena page too), you can use www.jomsocial.com/download/addons/module...lbar-everywhere.html

Combining these two things together brings seamless integration between Jomsocial and Kunena. You can also make a submenu on the Jomsocial Toolbar that points to My Subscriptions, My Posts, and My Favorites using the My Topics menu item.

If you have questions, let me know! I have a demo site running too if you need to see all this in action for yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #130523 by Jiminimonka

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds