Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How to edit Kunena loginbox?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by tsetsoo
I tried many times to figure it out but with no success. It seems that the file that I should edit is found in /components/com_kunena/template/default/loginbox called login.php but it doesn't change the appearance of the loginbox. Default is my current template.

I need to add some extra code in order to put some html. Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can you be more specific please? What change are you trying to achieve? A picture of what you would like to do would help. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsetsoo

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #3 by goodgu
Replied by goodgu on topic How to edit Kunena loginbox?
:blink:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by goodgu.

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by tsetsoo
Ok, I'll illustrate it with the attached image. I just need to find which file to edit.
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Yes, you can "add something" in the position where you've indicated "add something here", just like we've adding things in this forum you are now looking at. Is that what you mean? If that is what you mean then you do not need to edit anything. Please let us know if this is what you mean.

How, specifically, do you want to edit the link that refers to "create an account"? If you could tell us what, specifically, you want to do then we may be able to answer your question. I'm guessing but I don't actually think you need to edit any files at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tarekitsme

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #6 by tsetsoo
Yes. Of course I can add smth. I mean it. Just show me the correct file path which I should edit. I'm familiar with html and some php, so I can handle it myself.

I need to add facebook login module there using some syntax e.g. {module 321} (I have already install modules anywhere and setted kunena to use joomla plugins). Secondly, I need to edit register link in order to use a different register component from the default joomla one, different from CB and jomsocial...

Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by tsetsoo.

More
11 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
You do not need to edit any files in order to publish a module. You need a module position; that's all you need. So, if you want to publish the facebook login module, then just use the Joomla Module Manager. The Kunena Blue Eagle template includes a number of module positions for you. See Module Positions . It's actually quite simple.

The second question is going to be more difficult to answer. My suggestion is disable the JomSocial or Community Builder integration with Kunena, disable Joomla registration in your Global Configuration and create a separate page where you can login.

Your very general, broad questions are actually rather complicated and difficult to answer in a self-help forum like this one. For a small amount of money (less than $100) I am sure that someone could build you a solution in less than one hour. :)

I am not a Kunena developer and so I have not looked to see what PHP source code is involved in generating the profile/login area. I'm not even sure if knowing which file(s) are involved will actually help you, either.

More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by tsetsoo
Anyone else?

More
11 years 8 months ago #9 by che1974
Hi,

You can find it here:
_Your_Server\..\com_kunena\template\blue_eagle\html\common\login.php

search here ....
Code:
<form action="<?php echo KunenaRoute::_('index.php?option=com_kunena') ?>" method="post" name="login"> <input type="hidden" name="view" value="user" /> <input type="hidden" name="task" value="login" /> [K=TOKEN] <div class="input"> <span> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_LOGIN_USERNAME') ?> <input type="text" name="username" class="inputbox ks" alt="username" size="18" /> </span> <span> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_LOGIN_PASSWORD'); ?> <input type="password" name="password" class="inputbox ks" size="18" alt="password" /></span> <span> <?php if($this->remember) : ?> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_LOGIN_REMEMBER_ME'); ?> <input type="checkbox" name="remember" alt="" value="1" /> <?php endif; ?> <input type="submit" name="submit" class="kbutton" value="<?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_LOGIN'); ?>" /> </span> </div> <div class="klink-block"> <span class="kprofilebox-pass"> <a href="<?php echo $this->lostPasswordUrl ?>" rel="nofollow"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_PASSWORD') ?></a> </span> <span class="kprofilebox-user"> <a href="<?php echo $this->lostUsernameUrl ?>" rel="nofollow"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_USERNAME') ?></a> </span> <?php if ($this->registerUrl) : ?> <span class="kprofilebox-register"> <a href="<?php echo $this->registerUrl ?>" rel="nofollow"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_CREATE_ACCOUNT') ?></a> </span> <?php endif; ?> </div> </form>

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds