- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Question I would like to add "Add Article" link to Kunena Login module options
14 years 2 months ago #129751
by Toshik
hello
I apologize in advance for my English ...
I wanted to add a link to the module "Article Submission Layout"
In the file add the line vertical.php
I tried to do so would link was seen only Authors
not work
Where is my mistake?
I apologize in advance for my English ...
I wanted to add a link to the module "Article Submission Layout"
In the file add the line vertical.php
Code:
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=form">Добавить статью</a></li>
I tried to do so would link was seen only Authors
Code:
<?php if ($my->usertype == 'Author') : ?>
<li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=form">Добавить статью</a></li>
<?php endif; ?>
not work
Where is my mistake?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #129772
by Toshik
Replied by Toshik on topic I would like to add "Add Article" link to Kunena Login module options
Why is transferred subject in Offtopic?
I need to upgrade the module "Kunena Login"
That is, after the reference
My Profile
My Posts
I want to add a link
Add article
I beg to return back to topic.
I need to upgrade the module "Kunena Login"
That is, after the reference
My Profile
My Posts
I want to add a link
Add article
I beg to return back to topic.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Toshik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #129775
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic I would like to add "Add Article" link to Kunena Login module options
Perhaps it is your difficulty with the English language but I do not understand the term "add article" in connection with the Kunena Login module.
Maybe you could post a series of pictures that show us what you mean?
If the Kunena Login module does not have the required functionality you require then that's just the way things are. If some function you need is not in the Kunena Login module and you would like it added then we could move this topic to a place where people can ask for help with custom changes.
Kunena (and all Kunena add-ons) are open source. You can make whatever changes you want to make but the Kunena team members are not obliged to test your ideas or to help you write PHP source code for extra customised changes that you want. If I have misunderstood your request would you please let us know what help, specifically, you need and how best you think we can provide you with that help.
Thank you.
Maybe you could post a series of pictures that show us what you mean?
If the Kunena Login module does not have the required functionality you require then that's just the way things are. If some function you need is not in the Kunena Login module and you would like it added then we could move this topic to a place where people can ask for help with custom changes.
Kunena (and all Kunena add-ons) are open source. You can make whatever changes you want to make but the Kunena team members are not obliged to test your ideas or to help you write PHP source code for extra customised changes that you want. If I have misunderstood your request would you please let us know what help, specifically, you need and how best you think we can provide you with that help.
Thank you.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #129788
by Toshik
Replied by Toshik on topic I would like to add "Add Article" link to Kunena Login module options
the screenshot is what I want to get
And I was able to do so by adding a file vertical.php this line
it works, but I can not make that link to "Add article" was visible only to users of not less than "Author"
I understand that developers are not obliged to me. I ask for help.
And help me or not, but I'm grateful for this wonderful component.
And I was able to do so by adding a file vertical.php this line
Code:
<ul class="klogin-loginlink">
<?php if ($this->privateMessages) : ?>
<li class="klogin-mypm"><?php echo $this->privateMessages; ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get('showprofile')) : ?>
<li class="klogin-myprofile"><?php echo $this->me->getLink ( JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALOGIN_MYPROFILE' ) ); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get('showmyposts')) : ?>
<li class="klogin-mypost"><?php echo $this->myPosts ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get('showrecent')) : ?>
<li class="klogin-recent"><?php echo $this->recentPosts ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<!-- I added a string --><li><a href="index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=form">Add article</a></li>
</ul>
it works, but I can not make that link to "Add article" was visible only to users of not less than "Author"
I understand that developers are not obliged to me. I ask for help.
And help me or not, but I'm grateful for this wonderful component.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Toshik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #129945
by MarioMari
Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Replied by MarioMari on topic I would like to add "Add Article" link to Kunena Login module options
I do not know whether you'll like what you suggest because it is a software solution.
You can:
1. in Joomla! to create a "Custom HTML" module
2. In the content of this article put Kunena Login module and the type and format the HTML code or the CSS your link so it looks like part of the module Kunena.
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article% 3F
or
Add a new module type "menu" and place it just below the module in this content, a menu may be, for example developed with more and add to the menu such as 1, 2, etc..
You can make this way to do it nicer
Regards!
You can:
1. in Joomla! to create a "Custom HTML" module
2. In the content of this article put Kunena Login module and the type and format the HTML code or the CSS your link so it looks like part of the module Kunena.
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article% 3F
or
Add a new module type "menu" and place it just below the module in this content, a menu may be, for example developed with more and add to the menu such as 1, 2, etc..
You can make this way to do it nicer
Regards!
Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MarioMari.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Toshik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds