Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Solved Change order of posts

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by capeinfo2
About 2 years ago, xillibit prepared a hack for Kunena 1.5 which could change the order of posts (going beyond the standard first-to-last or last-to first to a completely customisable order).

Has anything similar been prepared for Kunena 2.0? It would be a very useful built-in feature too.

If it doesn't exist, I am prepared to pay for this.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by capeinfo2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Change order of posts
I think it was me on Kunena 1.5 as I used the same hack in my own site. Most of the feature already exists in Kunena 2.0, but it was never quite finished or tested.

I'm very soon starting to look into features which I want to implement to the next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brucegogel

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by capeinfo2
Replied by capeinfo2 on topic Change order of posts
Hi Matias
Have you looked at this again?
Thanks
Carl

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds