Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Latest Posts module from nZambi now ready for Kunena2.0

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by nZambi
I am very excited about the upcoming 2.0 Launch and congratulate the Kunena Team on their outstanding effort! As such, I have re-written my Latest Posts module to be compatible wth K2.0 and released it for testing a few weeks ago. I am now announcing it publicly. Post questions and comments in the Support Forum
As always... With thanks and credit to the Kunena Team for a great API

Aaron - I do my own stunts...
The following user(s) said Thank You: warped perception
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by warped perception
I like your Module. Great Work. Its working without Problems on my site.

I like the accordion effect where you can see the last posts. :-)
More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by jnet
I have joomla 1.5.23 with Kunena 1.7.2 which version of Latest Post Module do you suggest to use?
More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
This topic is locked for two reasons:

(1) Section 7 of the site terms of use in relation to advertising.
(2) We do not address issues relating to unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum. K 1.7.2 is unsupported. Our advice is to upgrade to K 2.0.2.
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds