Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Change how the confidential tag works

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by mik0392
Hey there,

I was wondering if I can get some help changing how the Confidential BBcode tag works.

At the moment it only shows the contents inside the tag to admins. I would like to edit it to show to users ranked Authors and above, so only hides from Guests and Registered users.

Any help is much appreciated, or if someone can point me in the direction of a post where someone has done something similar, that would be great.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
"\administrator\components\com_kunena\admin.kunena.php" from line 3234

regards 810
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds