Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How to add social share buttons in posts at top

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by detailer
Hello,

I tried placing addthis social share code in available positions of kunena, but those are not prominent places to put this code, i want to place these buttons into more prominent place at top of the post so it would be more visible to users. I want to add these buttons here:

with title of the topic at right rotation, can you please help me to modify exact file? Here is the addthis code want to place:
Code:
<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "> <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a> <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a> <a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a> <a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a> <a class="addthis_button_compact"></a> <a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a> </div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4eecc67502acd277"></script> <!-- AddThis Button END -->
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by detailer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by detailer
After fighting with it i found the posts view file and tried adding code underneath the topic bar, it also looks good here and i am done with it.

Just have one question? is it a good practice and will it run smoothly without creating any sort issues in forum posts?

I added addthis code in components\com_kunena\template\default\view\view.php at line 39

Before:
Code:
<div class="kblock"> <div class="kheader"> <h2><span><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_TOPIC') ?> <?php echo $this->escape($this->kunena_topic_title) ?></span></h2> <?php if ($this->favorited) : ?><div class="kfavorite"></div><?php endif ?> </div> <div class="kcontainer"> <div class="kbody"> <?php foreach ( $this->messages as $message ) $this->displayMessage($message) ?> </div> </div> </div>

After:
Code:
<div class="kblock"> <div class="kheader"> <h2><span><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_TOPIC') ?> <?php echo $this->escape($this->kunena_topic_title) ?></span></h2> <?php if ($this->favorited) : ?><div class="kfavorite"></div><?php endif ?> </div> <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style" style="float:right"> <a class="addthis_button_compact">Share</a> <span class="addthis_separator">|</span> <a class="addthis_button_facebook"></a> <a class="addthis_button_twitter"></a> <a class="addthis_button_email"></a> <a class="addthis_button_print"></a> </div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4eeccc3c0afd5fd2"></script> <!-- AddThis Button END --> <div class="kcontainer"> <div class="kbody"> <?php foreach ( $this->messages as $message ) $this->displayMessage($message) ?> </div> </div> </div>
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by detailer.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by yaksushi
How has this worked for you? Noticed any issues?

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by mychatta
I have not found any problem, but I wonder how I can add that position in my template to put them to other modules? :dry:

Videochat gratis senza registrazione , gratuita e italiana.

www.mychatta.net/

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds